Thank you to Belvoir Fruit Farms for sponsoring this recipe!
Belvoir Elderflower Lemon Blueberry Jam
Delicately sweet, citrus-y, and fruity, this easy to prepare recipe would be flattering aside crackers fresh out of a picnic basket and impressive on your summer entertaining tablescape. Goes great with pancakes, toast, biscuits, crackers, and oats. This recipe is small batch and pectin free. It should last in the fridge for two weeks if stored in a tightly sealed jar.
- 3 1/2 cups blueberries fresh, frozen, or a combination
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- In a large pot, combine blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cordial.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Whisk in cornstarch and let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove pot from heat and prepare the jar you will be storing jam in.
- Pour hot jam into jar using a kitchen funnel to avoid messes and stains. Secure lid on hot jar and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.