Thank you to Belvoir Fruit Farms for sponsoring this recipe!
Belvoir Elderflower Lemon Blueberry Jam
- 3 1/2 cups blueberries fresh, frozen, or a combination
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- In a large pot, combine blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cordial.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Whisk in cornstarch and let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove pot from heat and prepare the jar you will be storing jam in.
- Pour hot jam into jar using a kitchen funnel to avoid messes and stains. Secure lid on hot jar and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.