Hey there, like-minded brand! Looking for a way to increase brand awareness, reach ideal clients, serve your niche, grow your email list, build a cohesive and optimized search engine presence, drive sales, increase website conversions, all of the above?!
If you’re busy acting as the creative and administrative force behind your business, outsourcing the establishment & management of a Pinterest presence may be the tool that puts you on the map with your goals.
These services were created with you in mind; budding entrepreneurs, experienced Pinterest account holders with no time for account management, bloggers looking to outsource a time consuming task in one simple swoop, and brands of all sizes who are ready to learn the power of a Pinterest presence.
Why am I making this sound so important? BECAUSE IT IS. Here’s why:
- Your advertising efforts are targeted directly at your ideal audience, making them pinpointed and highly effective vs. throwing an ad to the wind on any other platform and not knowing if it’s reaching your niche members. More than anything, your audience is seeking YOU through Pinterest, not the other way around. Be there for them!
- “Following” brands is becoming increasingly popular. Your audience wants to know you on a more personal level. Show up where they’re looking for you, with content that serves them and does it well.
- Create quality pins one time and reap the rewards indefinitely. With social media outlets, a campaign is created with an expiration date. It is only relevant for a short period of time. With pins, your content will be shared ’til the cows come home, creating a significantly higher ROI.
- Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for your branding needs. It includes features to sell products, advertise, share relevant content, drive website referrals, gain insight on emerging trends, have access to analytics, connect with your audience, and collaborate with like-minded brands to build exposure by sharing audiences.
- Pinterest is often the leading driver of website traffic, even clocking in ahead of Google and social media in some instances! (This is especially true for bloggers)
#9 is my favorite!
This is the tool that will EXPLODE the growth of your business. It sounds too good to be true, but the results of an optimized Pinterest presence = passive business growth. Let me show you those results!
So now you know why you need to be on Pinterest, but why you should hire me is still unclear. To know my qualifications for assisting you a little better, here’s a short bio:
I’m Lauren (Hi, if you just landed on this page I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself yet!) I have a degree in business administration, four years of blogging experience, many years of entrepreneurship, office management experience in tight confidentiality settings such as a post office and hospital medical records dept, and a few years of retail management. I was on Pinterest 24/7 when it was still a brand new thing. I knew it like the back of my hand then, and I’ve taught myself to rise and fall with the tides of all it’s new and ever-changing advancements. When I first became an entrepreneur fresh out of high school, Pinterest helped my business soar to the point that I had sales lined up right out of the gate and I had to let the business go during college due to my inability to process orders while studying. Even then, I was utilizing Pinterest as the search engine/business tool it is, while all my friends and colleagues were seeing it as more of a social media service. When I started my first blog in 2016 I was forced to understand Pinterest on an even DEEPER level, and began utilizing tools like Tailwind for Pinterest, group boards, Canva, “tribes”, etc. to help my blog gain traction. Today I’m home blogging full-time, using Pinterest daily to tie together my blog’s content. I have EXCEEDED 1 million monthly views and the vast majority of my blog’s traffic comes from Pinterest. Over the course of my four years of blogging I’ve completed dozens and dozens of Pinterest-for-business trainings and online courses, wrapping up all my knowledge into one simple resource that I hope will make your life easier.
Once I receive your email address I’ll get in touch with you ASAP regarding your business details and goals, my service availability, your budget, and how I can best serve you.